Crossroads Village Apartments
Living in Style
Crossroads Village is nestled in the beautiful and quiet north-side town of Liberty; one of Kansas City’s most desired location. Come home to a relaxed and comfortable community that is designed to give you the lifestyle that you deserve. Enjoy your life at Crossroads Village!
Easy proximity to employers and retail make Crossroads Village highly desirable.
Immediate access to I-35 and Hwy 291
5-13 minute commute to major corporations
15 minutes to Worlds of Fun Amusement Park and downtown KC
22 minutes to KCI International Airport
Walking distance to Liberty Commons & Crossroads Shopping Center
7 minutes to William Jewel College.
Convenient and Modern
Community Life at Crossroads Village offers you the convenience to enjoy our expansive green space and entertain at the bar-b-que Grill Stations, as kids can unwind in their own Play Park. While inside you’ll find condo-style upgrades in our newly re-designed apartment homes to fit your progressive lifestyle.
Features and Amenities
- Linen Closets
- Play Park
- Bicycle Racks
- Free Parking
- Garbage Disposal & Dishwashers
- Central Air
- Controlled Entry
- Laundry Facility in each building
- Pet Friendly
- Community Grill Stations
- Additional Storage Area
- Electronic Payment
- Online Web Account
- 24 Emergency Maintenance
- Full Interior and Exterior Services
- Corporate Rentals
- Furnished units available upon request*
- Flexible lease terms available upon request*
*additional charges may apply
- $300 Pet Privilege Fee – one-time/non-refundable
- $25 monthly rent per pet (dogs & cats)
- Dogs and Cats – 2 per household max
- Aquariums less than 10 gallon
- Small caged animals – management approval required
- Medical Pets and companion animals welcomed with written documentation from medical professional.
- Built in 1972 – 2 story stucco and brick construction, new roofs & windows, updated AC units, updated apartment homes, controlled entry
- Managed by TAB Property Management, Inc.
- Owned by TAB Liberty Partnership IX, LLC.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment home – 604 sq. ft.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment home – 773 sq. ft.
- 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment home – 904 sq. ft.
101 E Kansas St.
Liberty, MO 64068
1000 Progress Dr.
Liberty, MO 64068
What to do
- Historic Districts: Clay County Museum, Liberty Historic Jail, Jesse James Bank, Historic Downtown Liberty
- Worlds of Fun & Oceans of Fun Amusement Parks
- Night Entertainment: Dancing, Bowling, Movies, Roller-skating Center
- Arts & Music: Museums, Theater, Concerts
William Jewel College
St. James Catholic Private School
Epic Elementary School
Liberty Primary Schools rated in Top 10 for State of Missouri